Word Labyrinth: Fun Brain-Building Games For Kids and Parents.30 Games and Puzzle Word Scramble . 3 Levels by Educational GamesDeluxe Smart Word Scramble
Smart Word Scramble Games for Adults, Teens, Parents and Kids - Special Kindle Edition
This is a CLASSIC WORD SCRAMBLE game book with fun puzzles.
Each word game has a group of 6 scrambled letters with a HINT for each six-letter word.
You must rearrange the scrambled letters into meaningful words in the following formats:
3 Letter words
4 Letter words
5 Letter words
sometimes up to:
6 Letter words
There are 3 Levels to challenge yourself - Very Easy, Moderately Difficult & Difficult!
There are 2 WAYS to play the games:
I.PARENTS AND CHILDREN PLAY TOGETHER so parents help their children to increase their spelling and vocabulary skills while learning educational facts about dinosaurs and the time they ruled the earth.
1. Remember to hold your Kindle Book Vertically.
2. Begin at EASY Level One.
3. Notice that each game gives you six letters plus a fun Puzzle Hint to help you solve a 6-Letter Dinosaur Related Word.
4. Guide your child to use the six letters to spell:
3 letter words
4 letter words
5 letter words
6 letter words
5. Write your words on a piece of paper.
6. When you get to the six letter word(s) for fun, see if you can guess the word before you go to the answers.
7. For each correct answer, reward your child with Stars at the end of the game, add up the number of Stars your child received.
8. For added fun and to add a challenge set a timer to see how long it takes your child to finish one game. Note: This is not necessary; the atmosphere can be more relaxed and casual.
9. The idea is to help your child increase his or her vocabulary and spelling skill
II. BEAT THE CLOCK ADULT or TEEN WORD SCRAMBLE GAME
1. Hold your Kindle Book Vertically.
2. Begin at EASY Level One.
3. You see that each game gives you six letters plus a fun Puzzle Hint to help you solve it.
4. Set your Timer for 2 minutes and see how many 3, 4, 5, & 6 letter words you can find in the six scrambled letters and write on a piece of paper in the 2 minutes
5. Check your answers on the Answer Page to see how well you did.
6. Set the timer for another 2 minutes!
7. Play the next Game.
8. Compare your answers to the Answer Sheet to see how well you did.
9.. Play through all ten fun word scramble games in Level one.
10. Move up to Level Two, then onto Level Three.
Keep Track of how many Stars you win as you move up through the Levels.
You can pick up 600 Stars for all 3 levels!
How to Stop Thinking About Someone You Still Like
What do you really want to do? Do you want to get over that person or do you just want to stop obsessing over them? Sometimes, clarity is all you need to progress and face reality. Instead, accept the fact that the event happened. Spend a day or two brooding over it by yourself and once you feel saturated by thoughts, let go and move on. Instead, just focus on ways to avoid getting affected by it.
When you miss someone dearly, it can be very difficult to move on. Most of us try really hard to stop thinking about the person and in the process, we also fight.
read touching smoke online free
What’s More Important Than Your Feelings?
By Nicole Beasley. There are many reasons to long for someone who is gone. If you find yourself missing someone, it's a compelling emotion, and there are different reasons why this can happen. There are many reasons why you may be missing someone. Maybe a loved one recently passed away. Perhaps a friend of yours moved to a different state or country. Maybe you had to end a friendship and you miss that person, despite there being good reasons for them no longer being in your life.
Letting go of someone you love is one of the most difficult emotional challenges you can face and overcome in life. There is a lot of confusion about what to do when you miss someone. Our habits die hard, and unless we pause and analyze our behaviors and feelings, we react in the same way over and over again. In this article, we share with you 5 thought-provoking tips to help you to take a step back, evaluate, and understand your emotions better. This is probably the least suggested yet the most effective advice on how to stop thinking about someone.
Show less It is never easy to cope with missing someone. Whether the person in your life is gone for a short duration, has chosen to end your relationship, is no longer alive, or has moved to a new town, the pain and longing you feel is a normal reaction to loss. You must learn coping strategies to lessen the struggle associated with missing the person. They will help move you toward peace, acceptance and the wisdom of knowing they may be lost, but will never be forgotten.